|1. If death occurs from all case (except accident)||
Receive 100% of the sum assured or 101% of the accumulated actual life premiums, whichever amount is greater
|2. If death occurs from an accident||
Receive 200% of the sum assured
|3. If no death occurs during the policy period||
At the end of 15th policy year: Receive 100% of the sum assured or 101% of the accumulated actual life premiums, whichever amount is greater
- Premium Payment Pay premiums for 10 years and receive life coverage for 15 years and constant premium throughout coverage period
- Life Coverage Up to 200% of the sum assured for accident death
- Total Benefits worth 100% of the sum assured or 101% of the accumulated actual life premiums, whichever amount is greater
Protection and Benefits
- Insurable age: Newborn - 65 years
- Coverage period: 15 years
- Premium payment period: 10 years
- Minimum sum assured: 300,000 baht
- Maximum sum assured: 50,000,000 baht
Annual premium of 1,000 baht of the sum assured for both male and female
|Age (years)||Annual Premium (baht)|
|Newborn - 40||90|
|41 - 50||93|
|51 - 60||96|
|61 - 65||99|
For age calculation of the insured, a fraction of more than 6 months shall be counted as a full year.
How to apply
To apply, simply fill out an application form at any Bangkok Bank branch then hand it in along with the required documents.
Assured by Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- Insurance premiums are eligible for personal income tax deductions, in line with the Revenue Department conditions.
- Insurance products offered by the Bank are not the same as a deposit. In the event of early redemption, customers may receive returns less than the paid premiums, depending on the date the early redemption is made.
- The insured should read and study the terms and conditions carefully before deciding to buy insurance.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and Bangkok Life Assurance. Bangkok Life Assurance conditions apply to insurance approval.
- The medical checkup is according to the terms and conditions of Bangkok Life Assurance.
- Health declaration is one of the factors for the underwriting process and consideration of benefit payment.
For more information, please call Bangkok Life Assurance at 02 777 8888 or contact at any Bangkok Bank branch nationwide.