|Unit : Baht|
|Coverage||PA Aunjai Ruk Plan 1||PA Aunjai Ruk Plan 2|
|Occupation Class 1||Occupation Class 2||Occupation Class 1||Occupation Class 2|
|1. Loss of life, dismemberment, loss of sight||500,000||500,000||1,000,000||1,000,000|
|2. Total Permanent Disability||500,000||500,000||1,000,000||1,000,000|
|3. Murder or assault||250,000||250,000||500,000||500,000|
|4. Death due to driving or riding on motorcycle||250,000||250,000||500,000||500,000|
|5. Public Holiday accident coverage (additional payment to No. 1)||500,000||500,000||1,000,000||1,000,000|
|6. Medical fee per each accident||50,000||30,000||100,000||50,000|
|7. Benefits from broken bones, burns, scalds, and injury to internal organs||10,000||5,000||10,000||5,000|
|8. Daily compensation for hospitalization|
|(altogether not exceeding 365 days maximum per each injury)|
|9. Accident coverage while traveling in a private automobile (additional payment to No. 1)||500,000||500,000||1,000,000||1,000,000|
|10. Funeral expense benefits||5,000||5,000||10,000||10,000|
|11. Public accident coverage (additional payment to No. 1)||500,000||500,000||1,000,000||1,000,000|
|Annual Premium Payment|
|Age 0 - 60 years old||2,888||4,888|
|Age 61 - 65 years old||3,465||5,865|
|Age 66 - 70 years old (extension)||4,040||6,840|
- Private automobile means private automobile and private trucks/pickups which are not used for transport according to the Land Transport Act.
- Public accident means an accident which occurs to the Insured while the Insured is a passenger in a train, skytrain, subway, public transportation bus, minibus, Borkorsor transport bus, affiliated Borkorsor transport bus, affiliated public transportation van, public elevator or while there is a fire in a public building when the Insured is present.
- Funeral expense benefits means expenses connected with arrangements of a funeral which include funeral expenses, cremation or burial and other necessary expenses which the Company pays to the beneficiary in case the Insured dies from an illness.
- Insurance premium will be adjusted according to the specified span of age as per the rates approved by the Office of Insurance Commission.
*Receive up to 3 times’ maximum coverage and benefits in case
1. Death is the result of accident while traveling in a private automobile on a public holiday, or
2. Death is the result of a public accident which occurs on a public holiday.