Gain 1st 650 (Par)
- Easy to apply No health check-up and health declaration required
- Discounts Premium discounts based on sum assured and age of the insured
- Guaranteed Return Guaranteed a total return throughout policy period at 650% of the sum assured
- Dividends Opportunity to receive a dividend on the maturity date
Protection and Benefits
|1. If death occurs during the policy period||
Receive 100% of the accumulated paid premiums, plus 5% of the sum assured
|2. If no death occurs duringthe policy period, the insured will receive up to 650% of the sum assured with an opportunity to receive a dividend on the maturity date||
2.1 Benefits guaranteeing payment
- Annual cash return is the special cash return.
- *The company may consider paying dividends on the maturity date to the insured. Dividend amount depends on the return on investment of the par – product assets throughout the policy period deducted by the total cost of this product which the company will allocate at 80% of that surplus to the insured. The dividend at the end of the contract will be different for each product according to terms and conditions, and dividend calculation method specified by the company.
- Insurable age: Newborn - 75 years old
- Coverage period: 14 years
- Premium payment period: 6 years
- Minimum sum assured: 30,000 baht
- Maximum sum assured: Unlimited
- Mode of payment: Annually
Per sum assured of 1,000 baht for both males and females
|Age (years)||Annual Premium (baht)|
|Newborn - 75||1,000|
- For age calculation of the insured, a fraction of more than 6 months shall be counted as a full year.
Example Insurance Coverage
Male, aged 35 years old. Sum assured 100,000 baht
|Policy Year||Annual Premium(baht)||Survival Benefits*(baht)||Life Coverage(baht)|
|Summary of Benefits||Survival Benefit (at the end of policy year)||Example of Dividends from Average Investment Rate of Return throughout the Contract**|
|Total special annual cash return||50,000||50,000||50,000||50,000|
|Opportunity to receive dividend on the maturity date||-||40,230||90,540||140,850|
*Special annual cash return and maturity benefit at the end of the policy year
**The average return on investment that the company receives from the investment of the par-product assets throughout the contract period
How to apply
To apply, simply fill out an application form at any Bangkok Bank branch and hand it in along with the required documents.
Assured by Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- Insurance premiums are eligible for personal income tax deductions, in line with Revenue Department conditions.
- Insurance products offered by the Bank are not the same as a deposit. In the event of early redemption, customers may receive returns less than the paid premiums, depending on the date the early redemption is made.
- The insured should read and study the terms and conditions carefully before deciding to buy insurance.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and Bangkok Life Assurance. Bangkok Life Assurance conditions apply to insurance approval.