Gain 1st Simple
- Easy to start, sure to gain Premium starts at 500 baht per month*
- Life Coverage Up to 300% of the sum assured
- Guaranteed Returns Guaranteed a total return throughout policy period at 186% of the sum assured if no death occurs
*Aged 20-50 years. Sum assured 50,000 baht. Only apply for the Bangkok Life Assurance and Bangkok Bank website.
Coverage and Benefits
|1. If death occurs from any cause (except an accident) during the policy period||
Receive 200% of the sum assured or accumulated paid premiums, whichever amount is greater
|2. If death occurs from an accident during the policy period||
Receive 300% of the sum assured
|3. If no death occurs during the policy period, the Insured will receive up to 186% of the sum assured||
*Maturity benefit 152% of the sum assured and special cash return 20% of the sum assured
- Insurable age:
- 20 - 70 years if applying through Bangkok Life Assurance and Bangkok Bank website
- Newborn - 70 years if applying through Bangkok Bank branches
- Coverage period: 15 years
- Premium payment period: 15 years
- Minimum sum assured:
- 50,000 baht if applying through Bangkok Life Assurance and Bangkok Bank website
- 150,000 baht if applying through Bangkok Bank branches
- Maximum sum assured: 2,000,000 baht
- Payment mode: Annually / Monthly (with no extra charge)
Per sum assured of 1,000 baht for both males and females
|Age (years)||Annual Premium (baht)|
|Newborn - 50||120|
- Monthly premium = Annual premium ÷ 12
- For age calculation of the Insured, a fraction of more than 6 months shall be counted as a full year.
- For monthly premium payments, the Insured must pay two months’ premiums in advance and must apply for Bualuang Direct Debit for the subsequent monthly premium payments to be debited from their savings account or Bangkok Bank credit card (excludes Bangkok Bank American Express credit cards).
Example Insurance Coverage
Male, aged 35 years. Sum assured 150,000 baht.
Unit : Baht
|Policy Year||Annual Premium (baht)||Survival Benefits
|Life Coverage (baht)|
|Death from all cases (Except accident)*||Death from accident|
|Total premiums at||270,000 baht|
|Total annual cash returns at 14%**||21,000 baht|
|Maturity benefits + Special cash returns at 172%**||258,000 baht|
|Total benefits at 186%**||279,000 baht|
*Receive benefits in % of sum assured or accumulated paid premiums, whichever amount is greater
**% of sum assured
How to apply
Apply online through Bangkok Life Assurance and Bangkok Bank website or apply at any Bangkok Bank branch - simply fill out an application form and hand it in along with the required documents.
For more information, please contact any Bangkok Bank branch or call Bualuang Phone 1333
or Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited on (66) 0 2777 8888 or www.bangkoklife.com
Assured by Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- Gain 1st Simple is the marketing name of Gain 1st 186 and BLA ADB Rider.
- Insurance premiums are eligible for personal income tax deductions, in line with Revenue Department conditions.
- Insurance products offered by the Bank are not the same as a deposit. In the event of early redemption, customers may receive returns less than the paid premiums, depending on the date the early redemption is made.
- The applicant is advised to study details of product information in the prospectus before deciding to buy insurance. After receiving the policy, the Insured is advised to study the terms and conditions in the policy contract.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and Bangkok Life Assurance. Bangkok Life Assurance conditions apply to insurance approval.
- A health declaration is one of the factors considered in the policy approval or payout approval process.
- A health check-up is under Bangkok Life Assurance conditions.
- The applicant has the duty to provide true information in applying for insurance. Any concealment of truth or declaration of false statements may cause the insurance company to cancel the insurance contract or refuse to pay the claims under the insurance contract.
- Terms and conditions of coverage will be specified in the policy issued to the policyholder.
For more information, please call Bangkok Life Assurance at (66) 0 2777 8888
or contact at any Bangkok Bank branch nationwide.