A life insurance policy that brings you peace of mind as your family will not be burdened by your outstanding business debts in the event of your death or total permanent disability.
- Property Ownership secured in the event of death or total permanent disability
- Peace of Mind with two protection plans to choose from
- Tax Benefits in line with the Revenue Department conditions
Protection and Benefits
|Plan A||Plan B|
|1. If death occurs from a natural cause or illness||Receive coverage of the sum assured, decreasing in line with projected payments in the policy year from the month the death occurs||Receive 100% of the sum assured|
|2. If death occurs from an accident||Receive 100% of the sum assured|
|3. If total permanent disability occurs||Receive coverage of the sum assured, decreasing in line with projected payments in the policy year from the month the disability occurs||Receive 100% of the sum assured|
Note: When the Company has made a payout in accordance with protection 1, 2 or 3, the policy will be ineffective immediately.
- The insured is a Business Loan borrower (an individual or a juristic person).
- Insurable age:
Plan A and Plan B: One-time premium payment: 20-60 years (combined with the coverage period must not be over 65 years)
Plan B: Annual premium payments: 20-60 years (combined with the coverage period must not be over 70 years)
- Coverage period:
Plan A: 2-30 years
Plan B: 2-10 years (annual premium payments); OR 1-30 years (one-time premium payment)
- Minimum sum assured: 50,000 baht
- For age calculation of the insured, a fraction of more than 6 months shall be counted as a full year.
- The insured can also borrow an additional loan from Bangkok Bank to cover the insurance premium.
- Eligibility for personal income tax deductions, in line with the Revenue Department conditions, for a loan term of more than 10 years.
- Premiums for additional coverage (in the event of total permanent disability) are not eligible for personal income tax deductions.
Assured by Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- Life insurance premiums are eligible for personal income tax deductions, in line with the Revenue Department conditions.
- Insurance products offered by the Bank are not the same as a deposit. In the event of early redemption, customers may receive returns less than the paid premiums, depending on the date the early redemption is made.
- The insured should read and study the terms and conditions carefully before deciding to buy insurance.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and Bangkok Life Assurance. Bangkok Life Assurance conditions apply to insurance approval.
- The insured must fill out a Health Declaration Form before applying for insurance.
For more information, please call Bangkok Life Assurance at 02 777 8888 or contact at any Bangkok Bank branch nationwide.