Gain 1st 380 (Par)
- Life Coverage Up to 360% of the sum assured or accumulated paid premiums, whichever amount is greater
- Premium Payments Annual or monthly (with no extra charge)
- Guaranteed Return Guaranteed a total return throughout policy period at 380% of the sum assured
- Dividends Opportunity to receive a dividend on the maturity date
Protection and Benefits
|1. If death occurs during the policy period||
Receive benefits in % of sum assured or accumulated paid premiums, whichever amount is greater
|2. If no death occurs during the policy period, the insured will receive up to 380% of the sum assured with an opportunity to receive a dividend on the maturity date||
2.1 Benefits guaranteeing payment
- The special cash return is included in the annual cash return.
- *The company may consider paying dividends on the maturity date to the insured. Dividend amount depends on the return on investment of the par – product assets throughout the policy period deducted by the total cost of this product which the company will allocate at 80% of that surplus to the insured. The dividend at the end of the contract will be different for each product according to terms and conditions, and dividend calculation method specified by the company.
- Insurable age: Newborn - 70 years old
- Coverage period: 15 years
- Premium payment period: 10 years
- Minimum sum assured: 100,000 baht
- Maximum sum assured: Unlimited
- Mode of payment: Annually or monthly
Per sum assured of 1,000 baht for both males and females
|Age (years)||Annual Premium (baht)|
|Newborn - 70||360|
- Monthly premium = Annual premium ÷ 12
- For age calculation of the insured, a fraction of more than 6 months shall be counted as a full year.
- For monthly premium payments, the insured must pay two months’ premiums in advance and must apply for Bualuang Direct Debit for the subsequent monthly premium payments to be debited from their savings account or Bangkok Bank credit card (excludes Bangkok Bank American Express credit cards).
Example Insurance Coverage
Male, aged 35 years old. Sum assured 100,000 baht
|Policy Year||Annual Premium (baht)||Survival Benefits* (baht)||Life Coverage (baht)|
|Summary of Benefits||Survival Benefit
(at the end of policy year)
|Example of Dividends from Average Investment Rate of Return throughout the Contract***|
|Total annual cash return**||36,000||36,000||36,000||36,000|
|Opportunity to receive dividend on the maturity date||-||24,360||51,070||77,770|
*Annual cash return + special cash return + maturity benefit at the end of the policy year
**Sum of annual cash return and special cash return at the end of 1st - 14th policy year
***The average return on investment that the company receives from the investment of the par-product assets throughout the contract period
How to apply
To apply, simply fill out an application form at any Bangkok Bank branch and hand it in along with the required documents.
Assured by Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- For the 1st payment in monthly mode, the insured must pay two months premium in advance.
- Insurance premiums are eligible for personal income tax deductions, in line with Revenue Department conditions.
- Insurance products offered by the Bank are not the same as a deposit. In the event of early redemption, customers may receive returns less than the paid premiums, depending on the date the early redemption is made.
- The insured should read and study the terms and conditions carefully before deciding to buy insurance.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and Bangkok Life Assurance. Bangkok Life Assurance conditions apply to insurance approval.
- A health declaration is one of the factors for the underwriting process and consideration of benefit payment.
- The medical checkup is according to the terms and conditions of Bangkok Life Assurance.