Gain 1st Startup
Receive life protection, annual returns and a big lump sum of 100,000 baht or more at the end of the policy as well as tax benefits.
- Low Premiums starting from 1,000 baht/month
- Premium Payments yearly or monthly (with no extra charges)
- Annual Returns and a big lump sum starting from 100,000 baht at the end of the policy
Protection and Benefits
|1. If death occurs during the policy period||
|2. If no death occurs during the policy period, the insured will receive up to 312% of the sum assured.||
- Insurable age: 0-65 years
- Coverage period: 20 years
- Premium payment period: 10 years
- Minimum sum assured: 50,000 baht
Premium of 1,000 baht of the sum assured for both male and female.
|0 - 65||240 baht||20 baht|
- For age calculation of the insured, a fraction of more than 6 months shall be counted as a full year.
- For monthly premium payments, the insured must pay two months’ worth of premiums in advance and must apply for Bualuang Direct Debit for the subsequent monthly premium payments to be debited from your savings account or your Bangkok Bank credit card (this excludes Bangkok Bank American Express credit cards).
Assured by Bangkok Life Assurance Public Company Limited
- Life insurance premiums are eligible for personal income tax deductions, in line with the Revenue Department conditions.
- Insurance products offered by the Bank are not the same as a deposit. In the event of early redemption, customers may receive returns less than the paid premiums, depending on the date the early redemption is made.
- The insured should read and study the terms and conditions carefully before deciding to buy insurance.
- Bangkok Bank is a life insurance broker, acting as an agent between customers and Bangkok Life Assurance. Bangkok Life Assurance conditions apply to insurance approval.
- The insured must fill out a Health Declaration Form before applying for insurance.
For more information, please call Bangkok Life Assurance at 02 777 8888 or contact at any Bangkok Bank branch nationwide.