1. Managing and paying taxes required by laws and maintaining good relations with tax-related government agencies.
2. Paying taxes by the regulatory deadline, managing tax payments, or obtaining tax returns for optimum liquidity of the organization.
3. Determining effects of taxes on new transactions.
4. Coordinating and cooperating with government agencies in tax-related matters.
5. Consulting Legal Office about tax issues to ensure transparency and regulatory compliance.
6. Ensuring that employees in charge of tax management undergo tax-related training on a regular basis.
7. Keeping pace with applicable tax laws and determining their effects on the life insurance industry.
Copyright 2022 by Bangkok Life Assurance PLC